Music Banter - View Single Post - Are We Welcoming Enough To New People?
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 11:15 AM   #29 (permalink)
Wpnfire
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I done told you and I told you. When I say leave me be it means don't quote me trying to entice me to respond to you. This is the last time I will say this.

LEAVE ME BE. Really, I know you are trying to get me to respond to you in some type of way, because if you kept reading you, you would have realized what I meant by that.

If you don't leave me the **** alone, we are going to have a serious problem.
I am absolutely not trying to instigate something with you.

And I actually do see what you're talking about and I did not mean to single you out at all, your post was the only thing I wanted to reply to. That was not my intention and I apologize if it appeared that way.

Having said that, you need to chill out.

Look, I like to have intense discussions with people and I may at times appear to attack you personally, but that is NOT my intention to do so. I'm just very, very competitive.

What I don't understand is why you now are dismissing all of my posts as some attempt to rile or provoke you.

Did you even read my last post? I can't even begin to fathom what you saw in it that made you think I was attacking you, other than the statement that I think you are over exaggerating–but I literally don't know how to make that statement any less severe than it is.

If I had said "I think you're ****ing over exaggerating and you don't know what hell you're talking about." THEN it makes sense to assume I'm attacking you, but I never said anything like that.