Music Banter - View Single Post - Love Me, I'm a Liberal
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 08:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

i somewhat agree with the bottom half of ur post but not the top half. to me a liberal isnt a hypocrite but someone who is an idealist moreso than a realist. they have read books and took classes that deal with social issues and often make excuses for ghetto culture, thats prob my biggest beef

guy assaults and robs a truck driver... 'the system failed this man'
guy gets rung up for gun charges or a drug offense... 'its sad this man was born into this area'

etc etc etc it goes on and on, my point is made. most liberals imo cant, or dont want to personalize anythin. or imagine what it'd be like the guy who got mugged by some thug or beat up by some scumbag. they see everythin from a distance cause thats where they are

just my impression anyways. there are of course exceptions.

and i dunno if im a liberal or not. im so pro-gun but i am also pro gays and abortion. im actually pro welfare too lol. but i do see the annoying behavior or my peers and how they excuse ****ty behavior because of race or poverty or social class or whatever
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote