Music Banter - View Single Post - Bullying
Thread: Bullying
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 02:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I have indeed experienced this.

Not as badly as some. But still bullied none the less.

The only twist with my bully, (the one I had my entire childhood and teenage years)
My bully and I met each other again, as grown women, we had been through it all as kids and teenagers, fist fights, excessive shouting when we would see one another all that ****. She'd call me ******, I'd call her a *** guzzling street walker, sunrise sunset.
Anyway we met again at the age of 25 we both were working at the same place. Over the course of about a month the girl managed to work the courage and talk to me. And the first day she did say something it was not at all what I thought it was gonna be.
What she said is classified, but just know over that entire summer we worked together, we became inseparable, she even became my roommate for a bit when her boyfriend kicked her out.

As far as the internet is concerned, the internet has been kind to me all my life. I am not too sure why, not complaining by any means at all, just can't figure that one out. It's easier to bully someone through the anonymity of a computer knowing, you will mostly never run into that person, and have to put your money where your mouth is.
Wow that's really good that you guys worked it out.

I was bullied by guys mainly. They would call me ugly, white bait (my pale skin), one guy in particular used to sing to me: "got to put on my shades cause your legs are so white". I was called a slut by one girl so I called her one back and she lost it lol (her friend apologised to me amazingly). Another group of girls that were at the school near my house used to follow me home and prank called me a lot. They said I called one of the girls a slut which I didn't and threatened to give me a hiding. I told my folks and my mom told their principal and they got in big trouble. They never bothered me again.

I definitely think I got it pretty easy compared to some people but I used to have so many rumours spread around about me: one boob bigger than the other, stuffing my bra, signing up to a dating site, that I was a lesbian, all of which were not true (apart from boob being slightly bigger than the other). I did make out with many girls because I was questioning my sexuality but never went any further. I got teased right throughout school but I took it really well, it built up my confidence and although people were calling me a skank I still had great fun as a teenager meeting lots of new people and doing the party thing. My school had retreats (it was a Catholic school) and we had to write nice things about each other and basically all of them said that I was funny, outgoing and kind so that was nice.

I definitely think that it is possible to stop bullies from bullying people but it's dependent on the bully, their life and why they are doing it. Boys get bullied physically and girls tend to get shut out from friends, hassled online and verbally. But there is also girls that get physical.