Music Banter - View Single Post - Bullying
Thread: Bullying
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 02:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I was only picked on briefly in like sixth grade and it was because my jeans were too short or something, whatever that means.
were you rocking high water jeans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Other than that, I pretty much liked everybody and everybody was pretty fine with me throughout middle and high school. I was proud to have friends in all cliques so it was easy.
Yes same here. It was the best strategy to be able to roll through most of the cliques and have contacts with at least one or two people in each one.

I feel like getting bullied is a rite of passage that ends up helping people to be able to cope with bullies/aggressive people later on in life. I do recognize that bullying nowadays is on a whole other level though with having the bullying situation follow you home basically and crossing over into cyber bullying.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote