Music Banter - View Single Post - The many benefits of a child-free life
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 05:14 PM   #441 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
It's not necessarily something that's easily done. Children don't seem to know how to act around animals (or their parents are lazy and fail to teach them how to act - I can never tell) and then when they piss the animal off and the poor thing retaliates, it's the animal's fault ... ridiculous. I hate how people abandon their animals because they're going to have a child. (Not everyone does this, but it's a sick trend that needs to stop.)

I think you seem to have this idea in your head that overpopulation isn't a reality, and a problem. Most people are unsuitable for breeding, and if they didn't, it wouldn't hurt humanity. There are literally billions of people on this earth. Billions. If the population was curbed just a little, there'd hardly be a discernible difference. There are people in this world who are so silly that they react to the idea that some people don't want to breed, by saying "ARE YER TRYIN TAH KILL HOOMANITY??!" ... siiiiigh.
You choosing not to breed isn't curing the overpopulation problem. So, I don't know why you are leaning on it so hard. Similar to the bolded statement but on the other side of the coin.

If you look at the stats, people are actually waiting later in life to procreate and the numbers have been going down over the years.

Also not all children are monsters that don't know how to act around animals. I go back to your own personal experience with your kitty as a kid. Were you a monster around it? Did your parents hold your hand and teach you how to act appropriately around animals? There are some children that are born to be animal lovers just like you.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote