Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 02:44 AM   #5289 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

So,

My memory is ****ed because I've been binge drinking since oh... idk when.

Anyways,

At some point I tried Meth again. Swore I never would because the first time around was awful. This time, ****in great. Don't remember when I took it because I drink a lot and so what, my memory's a little ****y.

I know these things happened while I was on Meth:

I smoked twice over the course of 3 days.
I got in a fight with a trans Hooker in the Tenderloin because I wasn't interested and she thought I was racist (lmao, I'll **** anyone of any race, ain't gonna pay fo it though).
I got in a fight with another skater kid and busted his lip and broke a finger. Mighta broken the finger in the fight with the hooker, idk.
Ran/skated from Cops because of Tagging.

Anyways,

Meth. It makes you feel... concentrated. And confident. I felt like I could take on anything. But, the comedown is ****ty. OMG. It is. So ****ing ****ty. The first time around I thought I was gonna die. I drank all day and later in the eve's popped some pills one of the skater kids gave me (think they were benzos) and blacked out. The second time around, I had some, uh, THC-infused "edibles" I bought from some dude in Delores Park (if you're ever in SF and at DP, buy the THC-Confectionaries from the black dude with the bucket, **** is ****ING DOPE). Anyways, the edibles made the comedown more bearable.

All I can says is, meth is fun. U stay up all night, feel like a God/Goddess/Whatever but the comedown is awful.
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote