Music Banter - View Single Post - So, Paul Ryan is a Catholic
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 11:02 AM   #64 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
*Scratched off record sound*

What!?
Didn't you see all the cases in the media? and that's not counting all the cases the church kept under wraps, relocating and protecting their pedo priests instead of changing their archaic traditions of repressing sexuality.
All that proves is that the cases get reported more. And they're generally more newsworthy because they involve Church cover-ups that you wouldn't get with a less centralized form of religion.

Quote:
Priest can't get married, they're expected to be above carnal needs so they don't get a girl, instead they release that sexual repression with however is around and can keep it quiet.

And who is around? altar boys.

evangelic pastors can get married, and even if they dip into the congregation it's probably to nail a hot girl not her son.

Catholic priest cannot get married, only orthodox and Anglican priest can.
And if im not mistaken, it's the catholic ones who are starting all the trouble, cause a man has to f*ck something but if you take away the female option, what is left?
That implies that sexual abstinence leads to pedophilia. Do you even know whether or not the rate of pedophile priests vs non-pedophile priests is out of proportion to the rates in regular society? It's not really something I've spent time researching, but I'm certainly not going to jump on the "Catholic priests are pedos" bandwagon just because it's an easy assumption to make due to media saturation.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote