Music Banter - View Single Post - Rights of the Cornish
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 08:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hagrid
Account Disabled

Default Rights of the Cornish

Last week, it was announced that the ***got Cornish would be given national minority status in Europe. It's because of their bloody "ancestry", they somehow think that this families go back to the celts, and even if they did, who cares? Ancestry is pure bull****, and the Cornish are as bad, and if not worse than the yanks when it comes to this.

The Cornish seem to think that they are different to the English, just take a look at Wikipedia.. It's all a bunch of Cornish trolls, tricking the yanks into thinking that Cornwall is a country. They even hit two birds with one stone in the "Cornish American" article.. All of this because of he ***got, retard, bull**** Cornish.

The Cornish also believe that the Tamar is the border between England and Cornwall.. They're also teaching their extinct language in schools.. Why? "Becuss therrr properrrr cornishhhh". I may have some retarded Celtic ancestry, am I Cornish? What a load of rubbish.

Let this thread be a petition to slice cornwall off of the British isles and let the yanks have them, and not let these retard ***got Cornish troll us into believing something that doesn't even exist.

Will you join me?