Music Banter - View Single Post - How Privileged Are You?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 08:33 PM   #87 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by music_phantom13 View Post
I agree with you in one sense that most underprivileged people actually don't whine and bitch about it all the time. But I feel like you're trying to say being underprivileged is a choice, which it sometimes is and then those people are losers. But I just think you should be aware, a lot of people are born into crappy situations.

Anyway, I got 60%. I was a privileged little **** as a kid.

of course

i wasnt born into a great situation but it depends what your comparing it to. i recognize just me havin internet means i was prob born into much priv compared to thrid world country ppl who will live in mud huts with no running water for life

thats one thing the feminists, tumblr fools, whoever, always seem to miss. their own priv lmao. they never get it cause they are so self absorbed.

its just such a blanket statement of hypocricy to just assume all white straight males have this unbelievable priv. none of these ppl care about individual backgrounds or any hardships those ppl had. its just a way for them to feel powerful for once in their lives and i just refuse to ever feel guilty for who i am

ive said before that there are ppl out there tryin to better themselves. and theres also a ton of ppl out there livin that loser life i was talkin about who will never progress or be more meaningful than they are today. they have to motivation, drive, etc. they are too busy whining about priv to justify their own lives to themselves and convince themselves its ok since they never had a fair shot in their mind
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote