Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 11:17 PM   #1631 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
I have no self control. After my rent clears ill have 19.64$ in my bank. 7$ in the wallet. Went to Safeway to get groceries. Came home wiith 40$ worth of booze and 15$ worth of veggies. More than you'll think as far as veggies are concerned but still. I mean **** it. Been drinking all day. I'm 22 supposedly so I got time. I know what I wAnt AND I know how to get it. So what if I sometimes get homicidally angry or suicidally deprssed when I drink sometimes? Last time I had the chance to kill someone who rightfully deserved at the least a shanking I let him go by f his shirt but kept chasing him til I got jumped by his bros. Clearly I'm just dramatic sometimes when blitzed. Ain't no thing.
The first step is denial that your drinking is harmful. It doesn't matter what age you are, you can still be dependent on substances (been there). I'm just concerned for your well being. I do realise it's up to you to recognise this. Like I've said before I'm here if you need someone to rant or talk to.