Music Banter - View Single Post - The discuss your poo deposits thread
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 02:47 AM   #129 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

I just had the fight of my life. This turd felt like a sausage-shaped rock in my colon. The kind that's too wide to comfortably fit through your sphincter, while being too hard to squish through. I haven't had to struggle like that in years. At one point I was tensing so hard I got light-headed. My nose actually started tingling too. I didn't even know that was thing. And it came in installments too, so I couldn't just force the whole thing down in one giant push. I had to get one piece out, and then expend extra time and effort to get the next one to the batting cage. But when all was said and done I was victorious. I guess one benefit of this rock-hard poo was that it left no **** on my *******, so wiping was pretty easy, though it did leave a nasty glob of some kind of mucous. Yeah, that was pretty grody.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote