Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 05:57 PM   #28186 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

Oy,

Pretty busy day at the works. Didn't do enough prep yesterday, couldn't get more than 5 minute increments to do prep during the shift, and just a **** ton of weird and stupid customers. Seriously, some literally said this exact sentence:

"I want it heated on the grill and well done but I don't want it hot."

Lemme get this straight. You want me to put something on a grill, something designed to cook things and make them hot, cook your food until it's well done, and then have it not be hot? Sure dude. I'll just bend the laws of science for you. I don't USUALLY do that for customers but for you, ah well why not?

Then, I get a phone order from some dude in the middle of a rush saying he's in a hurry and wants to pick up a sandwich in 10 minutes. I tell it's gonna be at least 20, there's 4 orders ahead of him, 6 people just walked in, and I'm working solo today.

"Okay no problem I'll be there in 5!"

Shows up,

"Hi I called in over the phone."

The best part is, and I've done this before- He ordered a sandwich with no pickles. I gave him a sandwich with only pickles. Like, a third of a pound of pickles on that bishes sandwich just for being a douche.
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote