Music Banter - View Single Post - Idiot teenager posts smiling Auschwitz selfie
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 02:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
At the risk of sounding insensitive here is my opinion..

We are too damn politically correct at times, this girl didn't kill those ppl and at least in that pic she is just smiling why is exactly is that disrespectful? cause it's in a place where bad things happened? wouldn't it be more pretentious if she stood there with a frown and posted something about the injustice that happened there?

We all know what happened and we all know who to blame for it so why is this girl smiling there so politically incorrect? do we still have to carry that guilt around and regurgitate it to show how conscious we are as ppl?

I do think it's a little sad that a new generation perhaps won't know the significance of events like this but it's not like we can force them to care just by calling them stupid cause the sad thing is even the ppl pointing out her stupidity really don't care either.. we just wanna we go

"Ha! silly girl you don't know what happened there"
Totally. I imagine many of these people were the same type to update their Facebook with that Kony 2012 fad crap and then never do a single thing to actually contribute to the cause they probably went on about online for weeks. Kids without any real fight of there own who want to jump on the nearest bandwagon so they can pat themselves on the back and say what good people they all are.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote