Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Your thoughts on Princess Dumbass?
I don't see why this is inappropriate. 5 31.25%
She should have taken photos of the site with a caption, and not of herself. 2 12.50%
She's a dumbass. 6 37.50%
Party people say "heil!" 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2014, 01:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maelian
 
ladyislingering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 544
Default Idiot teenager posts smiling Auschwitz selfie

In case you almost had a hint of faith in the younger generation, this young lady has come along and ruined it for you.



She is also apparently unaware that she's being trolled by someone masquerading as Adolf Hitler.

As for her reasons for taking a smiling selfie in front of a Nazi death camp:

Quote:
I do understand what happened there. I studied it for years with my dad and we always planned to visit there but he died a year ago, so that trip actually meant something to me and I was happy about it.
Just look at all these things she's got to smile about!

And this, my friends, is why I refuse to procreate. No matter how good of a parent you think you are, your kid might turn out to be an idiot.
__________________
You and I,
We were born to die.
ladyislingering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 02:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,550
Default

Dude, she took a selfie, she didn't finger herself in the gas chamber looking at a picture of a shirtless Adolf Hitler. Give the girl a break.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 02:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 3,415
Default

"Princess Beat My Meat?"

Urban Dictionary: BMM
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Step off. You angry little hobgoblin.
She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 02:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,529
Default

**** that younger generation those smiling mother****ers. Happiness must never exist where sadness once took place.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 02:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
**** that younger generation those smiling mother****ers. Happiness must never exist where sadness once took place.
The smiley is a nice touch.
__________________
" I slashed and burned thru my 15 minutes of fame."
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 03:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Screwed by life
 
Black Francis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in an abstract house painted silver
Posts: 3,776
Default

At the risk of sounding insensitive here is my opinion..

We are too damn politically correct at times, this girl didn't kill those ppl and at least in that pic she is just smiling why is exactly is that disrespectful? cause it's in a place where bad things happened? wouldn't it be more pretentious if she stood there with a frown and posted something about the injustice that happened there?

We all know what happened and we all know who to blame for it so why is this girl smiling there so politically incorrect? do we still have to carry that guilt around and regurgitate it to show how conscious we are as ppl?

I do think it's a little sad that a new generation perhaps won't know the significance of events like this but it's not like we can force them to care just by calling them stupid cause the sad thing is even the ppl pointing out her stupidity really don't care either.. we just wanna we go

"Ha! silly girl you don't know what happened there"
__________________
"Hey Kids you got to meet the MIGHTY PIXIES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 03:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
cooler commie than elph
 
Isbjørn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: In a hole, help
Posts: 2,641
Default

Frankly, I don't think it's that big of a deal and I'm not offended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
At the risk of sounding insensitive here is my opinion..

We are too damn politically correct at times, this girl didn't kill those ppl and at least in that pic she is just smiling why is exactly is that disrespectful? cause it's in a place where bad things happened? wouldn't it be more pretentious if she stood there with a frown and posted something about the injustice that happened there?

We all know what happened and we all know who to blame for it so why is this girl smiling there so politically incorrect? do we still have to carry that guilt around and regurgitate it to show how conscious we are as ppl?

I do think it's a little sad that a new generation perhaps won't know the significance of events like this but it's not like we can force them to care just by calling them stupid cause the sad thing is even the ppl pointing out her stupidity really don't care either.. we just wanna we go

"Ha! silly girl you don't know what happened there"
I agree with you.
Isbjørn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 03:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Offended, not hardly. Horrified that we are giving someone named "Princess Brenna" the time of day tho...
I don't care what the **** she posted her name is turn off enough...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 03:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
At the risk of sounding insensitive here is my opinion..

We are too damn politically correct at times, this girl didn't kill those ppl and at least in that pic she is just smiling why is exactly is that disrespectful? cause it's in a place where bad things happened? wouldn't it be more pretentious if she stood there with a frown and posted something about the injustice that happened there?

We all know what happened and we all know who to blame for it so why is this girl smiling there so politically incorrect? do we still have to carry that guilt around and regurgitate it to show how conscious we are as ppl?

I do think it's a little sad that a new generation perhaps won't know the significance of events like this but it's not like we can force them to care just by calling them stupid cause the sad thing is even the ppl pointing out her stupidity really don't care either.. we just wanna we go

"Ha! silly girl you don't know what happened there"
Totally. I imagine many of these people were the same type to update their Facebook with that Kony 2012 fad crap and then never do a single thing to actually contribute to the cause they probably went on about online for weeks. Kids without any real fight of there own who want to jump on the nearest bandwagon so they can pat themselves on the back and say what good people they all are.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 03:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
cooler commie than elph
 
Isbjørn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: In a hole, help
Posts: 2,641
Default

She tweeted "I'm famous yall" upon discovering the internet attention, I must admit that I chuckled a little and then cringed a little.
Isbjørn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.