Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 11:55 AM   #16093 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjinn View Post
You're not butting in.

No siblings. Just me and my mother. Good to hear your brother is doing well, that gives me a bit of hope right now.
I absolutely agree with you. As Grogsy said it's a unfair burden on you, especially because it's your mother. The mother-daughter boundaries are blurred because of the BPD I imagine. I would definitely consult a doctor, don't feel bad for not doing so sooner. It's hard to know sometimes what someone is going through or what they mentally aren't coping with. You're doing the right thing. Also, if you don't like the doctor or don't trust them, get a second opinion. I would be worried too about the carer. You just don't know what he could be doing there. But honey it's up to you, do you think you might put her in a safer environment like a residential home? The journey won't be easy, but like I've said before I'm here if you want to chat. I am no expert but have battled mental illnesses myself. Sending my love.