Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 11:04 PM   #5537 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

1. You are the main protagonist of a comic book series. What's the series about?

A group of people who are not necessarily friends but are seemingly perpetually drunk. Not sure if we'd go on adventures or just sit and talk about going on adventures but I'm fairly certain that it would be pretty boring.

2. What is your perfect weekend evening?

My anemia has chosen to kill me slowly so all "perfect" moments are usually spent in bed. Or sleeping. I'm so fucking tired. Someone just kill me.

3. What was your most recent injury and how did it happen?

I slammed my ankle into a rack at work and it chose not to move, despite being on wheels. My poor little ankle was pretty black and blue for a little over a week and I limped around for much longer than I thought I would.

4. If you could meet any one of your idols, who would it be and what would you do?

I really want to meet Stevie Nicks just to thank her for how her music has touched my soul, and how she's just the queen of my classic rock world. I just love her a lot. I don't think I'd do anything but sob quietly (I'm not kidding).

5. Who was the last person tell you they loved you?

My love, my life. People here know him as Ki.

6. Where's your favorite place to hang out by yourself and get some alone time?

I don't really need to do that. I get an adequate amount of time by myself but I'd say my favorite place is the bedroom.