Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does the mainstream industry only want a select few to be popular?
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 05:01 PM   #31 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
You were the one that bolded it, not me.

Her music just doesnt do anything for me. I don't hate it, i dont like it; her music is just there. If you want me to write an essay on why, i am not going to.

If you want to focus on me no liking her, then idk, but my main point was that people like different things. I dont know why she has to be a "superstar" to justify anything to you. Just like what you like and dont worry so much about what others listen to (or arent listening to, evidently).
Thanks!

You made a bold statement so I just simply ask for you to explain your opinion because I am interested in hearing peoples opinions.

Just because I am interested in hearing others opinions on the issue does not mean I am seeking justification for a artist I like.

Regardless whether you like her or not, her music is catchy, she is attractive, she is a good performer and she has other it qualities about her that would be ideal for marketing a pop star. I don't care whether she becomes a superstar or not because I will always love her. I just thought it would be interesting to discuss for discussion purposes.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote