Music Banter - View Single Post - Su-asti-ka
Thread: Su-asti-ka
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 11:42 PM   #60 (permalink)
St.Roostifer
Groupie

I'm not really into symbols and stuff but I agree with the poster that started this thread. Modern people do not know history worth a ****. This symbol has been used by many ancient cultures and most weren't even white. Yet our history books leave out this tid bit of info to solely focus our attention on Nazi Germany that made it such a horrible thing. The swastica did not commit the crimes of Nazi Germany, Nazi Germany did.

Before Nazi Germany, the swastica was known as a sign of peace and prosperity ( its why Hitler chose it, likely propanganda) but because modern humans have been dumbed down by their government , history books, the media etc, so people associate with something horrible despite its origins that predate Nazi Germany by thousands of years.

Essentially, people have been brain washed. Nothing new really since this has been going on forever. I'm not advocating running around with a swastica on the front of your T-shirt, just to recognize that one ******* has imprinted the wrong association with this symbol. A symbol that truly stands for peace and prosperity and not what Nazi Germany used it for.
St.Roostifer is offline   Reply With Quote