Music Banter - View Single Post - Why So Quiet MB?
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 06:53 PM   #178 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
@Roxy - I didn't know you could be a bitch. You seem to be nice to everyone since I've been around.

I'm with Carpe on this one. As a long time forum poster that **** is to be expected and to be honest this forum has less douchebags than any gaming community forum you will find outside of guild/clan specific ones.

I've had a few altercations here and there but nothing I was offended by or felt bullied over. If you expect to get along with everyone you need to step back and reconsider reality.
Lol, thank you sweetpea, I have had a few shining moments, and my claws seem to come out when I feel attacked. What can I say, I am 96% sugar,and I'm ok with that. I am good at dishing out **** and I can take it also, but I seem to get bitchy when it's that time of the month or if Im going through stuff in my personal life. I am human after.But thank you for your kind words doll.

Edit: I cussed Mondo out the month my dad had open heart surgery, lost my job,and was moving all in the same month, and I had really no valid reason...(Bitchy enough for you?) I promtly apologized the next time I saw him tho lol...Sorry Mondo I still feel wretched about that :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote