Music Banter - View Single Post - Su-asti-ka
Thread: Su-asti-ka
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 12:19 PM   #75 (permalink)
Lord Larehip
Account Disabled

Woman Claims She Found Butter Swastika On McDonald’s Chicken Sandwich « CBS Charlotte

Some woman in North Carolina got a wild hare up her ass about the butter on her McDonald's whatever-it-is laid out in the shape of a swastika. She states, ”Many people died because of that symbol....” Really? Actually NOBODY died because of that symbol--not a single, solitary person.

And somebody got fired for it. Did it ever occur to them that it could have been unintentional?? Some teenaged kid gets told to punch out and don't come back and he probably has no idea why. I mean, I'm sure he didn't have a shaved head and white power slogans tatooed all over him when they hired him (or her).

I'm more offended that people even eat at McDonalds at all. They serve crap. Being this was North Carolina, I wonder what her reaction would have been if I made a big row about how the butter on my hurlburger looked too much like a stars & bars flag and how that flag enslaved an entire continent of innocent, unoffending people. I have no doubt she'd say, "It's just a symbol of Southern pride--shut up and get over it!"

So just shut up, stuff that piece of processed garbage in your mouth and eat it, lady.
Lord Larehip is offline   Reply With Quote