Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Hip Hop Destroying American Youth?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 02:07 PM   #60 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
Well. When you said it was typical white privileged nonsense. It pissed me off. I didn't say that I did not think or agree that whites or more privileged. Because the simple fact is that we are. It was how you said it that didn't sit well with me.

Something else is that if we could have discussed this topic in a better way. I would have eventually said in my own words, what DwnWthVwls said about blacks being depicted negatively in the media.

And I do hope you're not implying that you think I'm racist. Because one of my best friends I've known since I was 16 is black, I also have a close friend of mine I met at a college who is black. I've nothing but love for black culture. But I won't act like how you handled yourself in our exchange didn't piss me off. Because it did. The least you can do is acknowledge that and apologize. I am more than willing to apologize to you as well.
You have not ONCE acknowledged that white people are apart of the problem
You never acknowledged racism and when I tried to point it out you called me racist. That is why I called your post typical white privileged nonsense because you ignored these facts throughout the discussion.

I am not apologizing to you because I didn't do you anything to you.

YOU on the other hand have called me a racist and personally attacked me and I handled your posts with maturity despite your disrespect.

When you sincerely want to apologize to someone..... you just do it, you don't ask for expecting an apology in return. If that is what you are looking for than I just rather you not apologize at all.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote