Music Banter - View Single Post - is it ok to screw animals?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 03:54 PM   #86 (permalink)
Roman Blue
Groupie

Shtupping an animal would be senseless hedonism. Unjusitifiable on moral grounds. Unless you particularly believe that all ends are in your own satisfaction. In which case, knock yourself out. Do it on the down low and answer only to your conscience.

British law says that any type of penetration (giving, receiving) involving an animal is illegal, but doesn't mention anything about oral sex. Which is odd. Sort of like Parliament just wants to tease the animals... Those ****ards.

I can't post URL's because I haven't made enough posts, but typing 'animal rights BBC' into Google brings up an article which makes several good points for both sides of the argument.

Most interestingly, to me, is that animals themselves don't behave morally, they're not conscious in the sense we are. We adhere, knowingly, to moral codes. Having a 'right' also infers that you also must carry out a 'responsibility'. How can we give rights to animals who have no capacity for fulfilling responsibilities? It would change the meaning of a 'right'.