Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 07:58 PM   #28852 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
shite day. FIDLAR night. What were you saying? NVM idc. Much of the alcohols. More of the boardskates. All of the illegals. Much of the morally ambiguous sexfvx. Possible fighttimes. Possible bonebreakage. Absolute chance of fvcks not even given. Too long since the feels they emerged. Must break things and gross people's faces I. Proper grammar? Not of the certainty, I. But whatever. Week of Grammar may suck my hairy ass. All I wanna do is fvck, dr!nk, skate, and pvnch. Lots of pvnching.
I hereby move that whenever WhateverDude is drunk, that he is off-limits for Grammar Nazi Week. Otherwise, it would crush this site's bandwidth.

Edit: I would also just like to say that I hadn't finished reading his post when I made my own, so I didn't actually know that he made any comments about Grammar Nazi Week. I am amused.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote