Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 03:49 AM   #16635 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Implying that you once were?

EDIT: Just realized that was directed at Briks, not Batty. Disregard.
Batty and I are real buds. We jsut pretend to piss each other off but in reality we're .... no, no, I've said too much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Trollheart and his silly notion that Bon Jovi are a rock band and not just a pop band with guitars.
Yeah? You ever heard "Hey god!"? Tell me that's pop!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
My ankle ****ing hurts.
Aw baby! Come here and I'll make it ... ****! Arms ain't long enough! Stretch, Trollheart! Stretch! Nearly there ... almost got it ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Dear cat,

Randomly tossing kitty litter in a 45 degree angle from where you just took a dump is not going to cover it. You need to work on this.
Yeah they're funny aren't they? One of my cats used to scrape IN FRONT of her, ie nowhere near the litter, thinking it would help.
Quote:
I think I shit too hard and blew out my *******. Some of the sphincter is kind of sticking out and my ass just hurts. I'll bet you're really glad you read this post.
Sounds like haemm -- haem --- himmor --- piles man. You need suppositories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Dear cat,

Randomly tossing kitty litter and missing the tray with diarrhoea which went on the carpet and stank my room out is not going to cover it. You need to work on this.
Yay! You have a cat? Already learning the fun of ownership, eh?
Quote:
Dear cat,

**** off. It's annoying as **** when you rub your head against my laptop when I'm trying to post in the Bitch Box. You need to work on not being an *******.
My cat used to do that too. She'd sit on my lap and when I'd go to type she'd raise her paw and push my arm down from the typewriter. NO! You give your attention to ME! NOT that horrible machine! ME!