Music Banter - View Single Post - ebola
Thread: ebola
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 01:13 PM   #41 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I just jumped into this without really reading much of the previous conversation so I'll have to go back and read.

While I do agree with your statement I think it's only true if those people are coming to your area/country and spreading disease. If someone goes out of their way to go to a place running rampant with disease than it is their fault.

You don't go into a lion's den and blame the lion for f*cking you up. Like it or not sometimes you're not welcome, accept it and move along.
But people within their populace are needlessly dying because of these practices. Plus miseducation has a lot of people denying treatment (and 'liberating' hospitals because they've never seen Ebola, therefore it doesn't exist. That's seriously a mindset down there). I put it in the same box as antivaxxers because of its widespread public effect. So I think it's a big issue even if that given area is quarantined from the rest of the world because of the repercussions that the people are bringing on themselves, often times without even know if it.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote