Music Banter - View Single Post - 5 things every newbie needs to know?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 05:12 PM   #44 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I suppose you come and go to an extent, but when you're here you're definitely not on the outside looking in. A lot of people seem to feel there's an in crowd around here, and really I think it's just a group of people who post more regularly than others. There are plenty of others who aren't here as much, but when they do drop in, they generally flow right into the fabric of the site. It's only really in the first few weeks that a newb is going to feel out of place, but after that I think a forum is like riding a bike. Even if some of the newer in-jokes go over your head, the basic vibe is still going to be instinctual.

It's been a couple years I guess since I checked that thread out, so I don't remember, but did he define "sport" in such a way that would exclude beer pong?
The only in crowds were "People who didn't hate Sansa" and "People who disliked Sansa".

As soon as she got banned the clique feel the place had sort of evaporated over the next month or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote