Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 07:30 PM   #16886 (permalink)
Sequoioideae
An Butthole

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
AND ANOTHER THING

How many damn times is iTunes going to change their friggin interface? It's like everytime I finally figure out where everything is they go and change it again. IT WAS PERFECT WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT! So easy to use. They just keep trying to make it flashier and flashier and it's just like dude. Give it a ****ing rest. Are people really so starved for new things that they have to change everything every 2 months? **** off with it already, *******s.
Use winamp.

iTunes is clunky, slow, and it's just an overall annoying thing to use for massive collections of music. I remember the time I ripped out my hard drive out of my computer that died ready to rip all of the music out of it. iTunes didn't like that, and my music folder had vanished. Thousands of songs, fucking gone, songs I paid for, made, acquired from artists, years of building up my library with good music fucking gone. I was mega-pissed, and I wanted to dig up Steve Jobs and piss on his corpse. Apple is probably the least user friendly company on the face of the Earth.

God Is My Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
"check yr fucking posable limbs privilege you ****s"
Sequoioideae is offline   Reply With Quote