Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 07:34 PM   #1828 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
If there is reason to believe that's what they're doing, then yeah sure. If not, it should not be presented as an issue and it should go to trial, where if there is no evidence it won't hold up.

I don't think people try to minimise this. I feel like it's a question that plenty of people ask in cases like this, they question the validity of the supposed victims claims, they ask why it has taken them so long to come forward, and they ask whether they are not just making it up for financial gain. My point is that if someone believes the accused should be innocent until proven guilty, could you not apply the same logic to the alleged victim?

I agree with you but in this particular case, people are not giving a fair treatment to Bill Cosby.

From what I have seen on various message boards and media outlets, people have made their mind up in calling him a rapist.

This is why I said its a possibility the women could be lying BUT then again like you said there might be some truth to their claims.

I never said it was a fact they were lying. However, I do think Bill Cosby is being labeled unfairly. I just think it should be further investigated.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote