Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 08:23 PM   #1963 (permalink)
Lord Larehip
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
from what i remember trayvon was beating the **** out of zimmerman when he shot him.
Where's your proof? Zimmerman had a bloody nose and a couple of scratches on the back of his head--that's it. He didn't even go to the hospital. That's consistent with scuffling with Martin not getting the hell beaten out of him.

Quote:
so basically yea even turning around and confronting your stalker verbally is really the wrong way to go about it. keep going and see if they do anything.
That's exactly what Martin did but Zimmerman followed him and since Martin had only just arrived there a day or so before and Zimmerman lived there for who knows how long, Martin really had no chance to get away from the guy and so he confronted him. It's what you would have done and it's what I would have done. It's what anyone in Martin's predicament would have done.

Quote:
if they do then you have the right to defend yourself.
It's a moot point when the other person has a gun and you don't.

Quote:
you don't have to seek out that confrontation.
Tell that to Zimmerman--oh wait--they DID!

Quote:
but even if you do seek it out and then you get in a fight, you don't need to sit there beating his ass.
Once again, where's you proof? Show me these life-threatening injuries to Zimmerman. I've been beat up worse than that in the service play fighting with my own ship mates.

Quote:
that's not self defense that's just fighting.
Spare me. Martin had no idea who this as-shole was or what he wanted. I'm 190 lbs and I'll bet if I did to you what Zimmerman pulled on Martin, you'd be scared s-hitless. You'd fight for everything you were worth scared out of your wits that you were about to get the s-hit stomped out of you for no reason at all. So, really, since when do you get to decide how much of Martin's fighting back against this man stalking him was too much???

Quote:
usually it'll get you assault charges.
Since when?

Quote:
in this case it got him shot which is self defense since really you can get beat to death pretty easily.
One last time, show me Zimmerman's oh-so-serious injuries. He wanted those injuries so he could claim self-defense. He provoked a fight because he knew he'd win. He was armed and significantly bigger than Trayvon Martin. The injuries were superficial to say the least and everything he told about how he killed Martin is a pretty obvious lie. Would you like me to explain it to you?

Quote:
again, i acknowledge zimmerman brought the ass beating on himself but the way the law works what he did was still technically legal regardless of race or anything else.
It's legal if a cop or a jury decides it's legal. If he had been convicted as he should have, you'd be saying the opposite of what you're saying now. But just keep drinking that kool-aid.
Lord Larehip is offline   Reply With Quote