Music Banter - View Single Post - Ferguson
Thread: Ferguson
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 12:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
This supports my point in all this.

People shouldn't have to wait in a situation like this. They've been angry for months. They should have made the announcement with specific details on WHY they made the announcement. Right now, they kind of just said "Nope, no jail." and everybody is asking "why?" and are left with "We'll tell you later". That's incredibly irresponsible by the justice department. This could be a case where this officer ACTUALLY had his life in danger and the shooting was on good grounds. How many businesses are going to burn? How many injuries are going to occur? How many houses will be looted? How many deaths are going to happen until we know the truth?

It's completely irresponsible.
I'm having a hard time buying that as a possibility dude. It would be very unfortunate if the riots were in vain but I just can't see how. The kid ran for it and was shot at at least 6 times. In the open goddamn street no less. And left there, dead, for what was it? 5 hours? The circumstances are so unbelievably shady I find it hard to believe anything other than a hot-headed cop got worked up and shot a kid without warning is what happened.

I'm so pissed I can barely write properly
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote