Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Banter Awards 2014: Phase 2 - Nominations
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 10:18 AM   #282 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigantic Debaser View Post
Speaking of which, my nominations are finalized now, just in case you counted mine before I was done editing.

Should I move them to this page btw?
Naw, it's all good. I'm going page by page and keeping a note as to what page i'm on when im tallying nominations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Dunno if you tallied up the noms from other post but I missed a few categories and came back to them:

Best Mediator: WWWP's is a voice of reason in a lot of heated threads about controversial and/or meaningful topics.

Biggest Music Contributor: Goofle often appears as the last poster in many different genre's threads.

Thread of the Year: Does it have to be threads made this year? If not I really like the Saturday Six Pack. Otherwise the Ask The Next Person A Question thread.
It's all good. If you have nominations you still want to get in, i'll include them. The only time you won't be able to is when this thing is actually at an end, which will be December 12th. That's the final date i've decided on.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote