Music Banter - View Single Post - Metal Sucks
Thread: Metal Sucks
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 06:45 PM   #95 (permalink)
Muzak
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltzer
Get over it. Seriously... do you think that I would be able to access the old thread if it was internationally illegal to bring old threads up???
Well it is pretty irritating when people do that. In most cases, the said subject had been solved. Even sometimes the thread starter has been banned by the time you post what you think about it so making him "learn somthing new" would pretty useless if that person is unable to even access these forums. I am not saying it happened here but somthing to thing about in to future.

Quote:
It doesn't matter what he said or whether he wanted help. The fact is that he made some stupid statements about metal having no talent and how metal lead singers have no talent. And I corrected them.
yes you did. But it was uneccisary to call him stupid and criticise(sp)? his music taste.
Quote:
Following me so far???
yep
Quote:
How was my post not constructive? He thought D1ckinson was an unskilled singer. And I showed him that D1ckinson is skilled. That is constructive. He learnt something new.
Dlckson being a good singer is your opinion. His opinion differs and you had a right to disagree and debate. But you don't need to do is to shove you views in his face and make it like what you say is correct and he is some inferior mortal who needs to be trampled.

Quote:
No, "shut up" wasn't obvious actually. The sign of a selfish person is that he/she knows exactly what he/she is saying and expects other people to understand. You knew what you meant by "Shut up", I didn't. It wasn't obvious.
Well geez, I guess it wasn't that obvious. It is clear that next time I will be much more obvious so you can get it.