Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 06:23 PM   #27435 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
i feel like you have said the same **** to me before. or maybe it was someone else. or maybe deja-vu.

a little surprised at the less creepy part since i keep getting random remarks from people i know irl that i seem like the michael myers type. i think it might be more in my mannerisms. i also seem to get followed around in stores despite being white. i went into walmart the other day looking for a frying pan and i was just standing there trying to do the math on what the best one was to get, and walmart spies kept popping up all over the place. some of them even had earpieces. it was pretty funny but kind of weird as well.
Seriously, if I work at ****ing Walmart, feel free to steal whatever you want, cause I won't give a ****. If you need help getting a TV into your car, I might even give you a hand.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote