Music Banter - View Single Post - That feeling when...
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 07:26 PM   #1327 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
My creepy story:

When I was nine years old, I was playing baseball at a neighbourhood park with my best friend. Some guy came up to us and told us he had candy in his car. We'd been well trained. I threw the bat at him and we ran like hell. Unfortunately, neither of us thought to note the make of his car or its license number. I still get nightmares about it.
i had a close call myself. i was about 10 or 11. i made pretty much every wrong decision that they say you shouldn't make. i dunno why really... i knew there were perverts out there i just always seem to need to learn things the hard way.

there was this hotel that my aunt/uncle/cousins used to come stay at in florida, and they would get us a room there too. my aunt was a travel agent so she had a way of getting cheap rooms. so this was basically some sort of annual tradition though it didn't happen every single year it happened a lot and usually at some point during the end of the summer.

anyway my cousin is about my age and female. this year she had brought another girl with her too. and i had met some girl at the hotel who was around our age. so we were all basically hanging out around the game room of the hotel and and there were plenty of other kids there too and every once in a while there would be this older looking guy, maybe 50 or so, looked like someone's parent really. we saw him a few times outside the game room and he was pretty friendly and nobody thought anything of it, we just assumed he must be someone's parent.

anyway one time i saw him by myself and he was like you know they leave the key to the roof in the stairwell of this place? how cool would it be to go on the roof of this place. keep in mind it was a pretty tall building and i was from south florida and not really used to heights so to me it sounded pretty cool. so we get up to the top and he pretends to look for the key for a bit. then he sits down and is like man you have some big feet. put your foot right here and lemme see how big it is... indicating to his crotch. and i was like nah... and he was like what is it? money? you want money? let me go get you some money.. and then he ran down the stairs. i dunno if he actually went to get money and come back or if he panicked and realized he couldn't do it. cause realistically there was nobody there to stop him. anyway i counted my blessings and got the **** out of there and warned my cousin and the other kids about him.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote