Music Banter - View Single Post - The Ongoing Adventures of Florida Man & Woman
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 02:51 AM   #43 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
of course it's ****ed up but there's no point in dwelling on on it. it already happened, it's one of those sad but true type situations. honestly muhammad had good reasons for making her his wife which FL might have been indicating to but there is still a tradition (by people who revered him) that states he consummate the marriage at puberty.

you saying my outlook is cowardly is another example of double talk on this forum. me just stating **** the way it is is 'cowardly' cause i'm afraid to have emotions or something. i'm not afraid of emotions its just illogical to get worked up over some **** that happened in the past by applying our present standard retroactively. it's honestly like watching a nature documentary and getting hostile towards the lions cause it seems mean to eat other critters.
Dwelling on things is how we make sure that we don't let them happen again. It's called stopping the repetition of history. And you two have different outlooks on life, so fighting about your differences is bound to be fruitless; neither of you is right or wrong, you just have differing glimpses of the same truth.
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote