Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 05:15 PM   #2481 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I really appreciate that. It's been nagging at me these last couple of months. I stopped caring for a while and now I am realising what a big mistake that was. It's definitely possible to get back to what I was (or close to it). I love my boobs but they really make finding clothes difficult. I've missed out on amazing dresses which fit my ass, hips, stomach but not my chest.
I'm too young to be giving people life advice, but I'll try my best. I remember when I thought that I was getting too out of shape, so I started working out like crazy. After about half a week of being super active, I got too sore to keep up any kind of steady regimen, and ended up watching a bunch of horror comedies and binging on pizza instead. It's really tempting to want to jump in and make serious changes in your life, but it's usually much more effective to take things in moderation. You know, do a few push-ups and sit-ups every day, talk an occasional jog or walk, and every week or so you can add on a little bit more without getting overwhelmed.

Basically, if you do decide to make some changes in your life, I recommend taking things slow. And remember, you're a great person, and everyone on Music Banter loves you the way you are. We're all rooting for ya'!
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote