Music Banter - View Single Post - Burn Out/Fade Away.
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 05:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Default Burn Out/Fade Away.

Ok, So I started this I guess to purge my psyche really. It's 7:30 on Wed and I should be in school today, but you know what man, not today. (.) So without going into to too much detail, here's a long story short. Some ******* I have been messing with for like 15 years, is an idiot junkie. Now before all you guys get offend. (I am a former idiot junkie.) Now, I have never seen junkie on this scale, and I have seen some crazy **** in my day. But never to where some one is that desperate to get off that, that they inject bath salts and heroin. Really? Bath Salts bro? Anyway, fyi for all you guys out there that thought this sounds tasty it is apparently a lethal combo. Now suffice it to say, I still get down when the urge comes along because I can't white knuckle sobriety, but I also can't be an ******* either because I have to much **** to do in my life. Like literally, ain't nobody got time to be strung out.

So, here is my question, since the guy mentioned oded and didn't die, and in light of my phone blowing up yesterday all day with messages, about how happy everyone was that I was there otherwise he'd be dead but we have to let him bottom out. Or other more irrational statements from dude's wife.

What I am wondering is some people's bottom is dead. So basically is that telling someone to let them die off. Survival of the fittest or what? I mean, ok say that I wasn't present in this situation right, and he did die in a burger king bathroom. I feel like everyone would be standing around weeping and blubbering oh boo hoo we could have done more to save him.... Blah, when anybody with an IQ above 5 can see why this idiot is behaving this way, which was basically like it was Death Wish Weekend. And I have seen this guy get annihilated, so for it to scare me, tells me ok someone has to help him.

So what do you all think? I guess what I mean is like, if some one you loved, and really cared for would you let them die? Or would you keep fighting cause as long as they are still breathing the eventually will grow up enough and not do this **** any more? To Tough Love, or Too Much Tough Love? That is the question, when is tough love absolutely ridiculous? Or is always appropriate and the best course of action in a situation like this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote