Music Banter - View Single Post - Burn Out/Fade Away.
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 06:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
With all things, there's a certain wisdom to balance in the situation. If you really love them, then of course you should stand by them when they are going through dark times. But at the same time, you have to entertain the possibility that they are beyond your help. It's a horrible situation without a clear answer, and I really hope you manage to get through everything alright. You're a real-life hero, you know, and you've saved and touched a great deal of lives.
Thanks, feels like **** to be honest. When I was younger I lived down the street from a man that wrestled a man with a gun , well Collin Furgesoun if that rings any bells? Guy just open fired in to a crowded train on Long Island in the 90's anyway the one of the men the stopped him from killing a **** load more people then he did lived two doors down from me and I watched him hide from media scrutiny grow a beard the whole nine man like jumping out a back window to get to work, I watched that split second decision he made tear apart his life.

And you know something the feeling for me is this, at some point I guess I feel like if you know a person really and truly you know they need an intervention from themselves, (cause the day before I tried to have him committed but it didn't work) if you know someone is that psycho, when do you step in to protect them from themselves. With junkies there is a certain amount on shinanaginz that goes on, and you can tell when it's just selfish antics, up to and including theft, passing out in public places, and the boring run of the mill horse**** sob story written by Mr. ****ing Crybaby. But this was like legitimately different so much so the day this happened I knew deep down he was gonna die, I knew it when I woke up. I kept him with me all day because of that feeling. So when **** goes from boring junk bag drama, to scary as hell is it really appropriate to be like "eh yer on yer own!"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote