Music Banter - View Single Post - Burn Out/Fade Away.
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 06:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Which was looking back the reason I did what I did other then pure instinct.
Because I didn't want to put myself through the hell of 'could have,would have, should have'. That guilt is waaay to heavy for me man, I am to weak to carry that.

I dunno, I guess I feel like in essence there comes a friggin point where you can be too tough on someone. Because you never know what someone is capable of, **** dude could go on to win the noble prize. (Unlikely, but possible) Something someone told me a while back and it meant so much to me, was "You know Deborah Harry didn't reach her peak until 31". And you know what some people are late bloomers. So how do you let someone just drown and stand there and watch it happen from the shore line. I feel like that is a form of murder honestly. You can't make people help, and you can't make those who need help accept it, but knowing both those factors, I feel like one should be crafty enough to figure out how to help some knowing the constraints of the situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote