Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you ever write anything?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 11:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wpnfire
Dragon

Default Do you ever write anything?

I daydream a lot, and more often than not, I think about some fantastical story. Occasionally, I will write these down, and looking back at all the stories I have written there is a running total of well over 80,617 (oh sorry Briks, I mean 80.617) words of random short stories I have written. I guess you could say I love to write.

Most of what I have written is nowhere near finished, but a few of them are quite long. I use the notes app on my iPhone which syncs over my email and allows me to edit them on my computer. I enjoy free writing, because it aids in the development of my writing skills, which I plan on putting to use one day.

Mostly I write the odd story based on something else, but a few are original creations. I started working on a doom-y story that started as a way to expand my powers of description, in a way that was more fun than some stock writing assignment. The strangest one I wrote is one about a knight confronting a dragon. The longest one I have written, and it is one of the few shining accomplishments in my life to this point, is 10,547 words, which equates to roughly 26 pages, and all of it is original.

Enough about me, what about you? Do any of you like writing things in your free time?
Wpnfire is offline   Reply With Quote