Music Banter - View Single Post - is it gay to blow a transgender person?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 10:49 AM   #78 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Seriously go read the thread, it extends beyond bestiality. Animals can't consent to you slaughtering them but you're okay with that.

/end discussion, if you'd like to comment after reading the discussion then do it there
Neither do plants, or other living creatures that display time and again that they'd rather live than die, but we humans have to eat something to survive. As long as the methods are humane, and the animals are given decent lives (as well as the method of slaughtering being as painless as possible, which is why I rarely eat pork), then modern consumption of meat is pretty much just an extension of the hunting/meat eating that allowed humanity to survive more adequately to the point where we could develop the ground-work for society as we know it.

And yes, I know I could respond in the creepy animal thread, but it's a dead thread and I don't want to necro-bump it. And honestly, why not just talk about it here? A decent conversation would actually make this thread worth reading, instead of just being the big joke that everyone is treating it as.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote