Music Banter - View Single Post - Hell Date.
Thread: Hell Date.
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 10:04 PM   #90 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
I didn't read everything but ^ agreed.

Sharing a bed, massages, wearing low cut shirts when its just the two of you.. There's a lot of things that kinda shouldn't be done with bros. Take it from an expert she-bro.

I also think that generally, men and women can't be best friends. Sorry. I know a lot of chicks who have a male best friend and insist its totally cool... But I know twice as many men pining over their 'platonic' best female friend.
Define what a best friend is. To me it is someone you spend a lot of time with, share many different types of common interests, have endless inside jokes, know everything there is to know about each other, call each other nearly every day, rip each other out, laugh at each others farts...and so on. He may have wanted more out of our relationship and he could walk away at any time if it bothered him too much but he's exactly the same towards me as he was before. I have had best mate guy friends all my life. I know sleeping in the same bed sounds bad but it's no different to my girl best friends sleeping in the same bed except they are male. If you find that wrong then it says more about your experiences than mine.