Music Banter - View Single Post - Most overrated bands ever?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 12:33 AM   #658 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by half_baked87
did you ever consider thats what they like? and that taste in music doesnt make you different, its cliche elitist prick who thinks he's so much more tastful because he listens to old music. maybe you should pull you're head out of zeppelins ass and sotp being so narrow minded. instead of bitching at them about not liking it, how about maybe showing them a record or two if its so important to you that everyone knows how fantastic zeppelin is, and not just running you're mouth, because its getting old.
Maybe you two guys should just shut the hell up and agree to disagree...I agree with Kashmir that classic rock fans get way too much sh*t from people on this forum, and i agree with you that rap and modern rock fans get way too much sh*t from people too, usualy from people like Kashmir.

Lets just all shut up, lighten up, get drunk, get naked, have sex and celebrate the fact that this really sh*tty year is near its end, i mean c'mon, no more being so serious all the time, its the ****ing holidays.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.