Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 04:53 PM   #5847 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Are you nostalgic for the past or eager for the future?

I love music from the past, but i'm also eager to see where music goes next. If I had to pick one though, nostalgic for the past.

You can only wear one shirt for the rest of your life. What does it say on it? Or does it not say anything at all?

Judas Priest album art.

East or West coast? If you haven't been to one or either, what the f*ck are you doing with your life? If you're not in the US, you can guess as to which you'd like best.

I've lived on the East Coast my whole life. It's not so bad, but I live right next to an area full of moneybags who are basically Southern Californians (they work here but have summer homes in the west, they dress and talk like douche bags, they have a horrible sense of self-entitlement, etc.). No offense to Southern Californians, but I don't think I'd enjoy the lifestyle very much. Anyway, I still pick the West Coast, because if I have to miserable, I might as well be warm.

What's your worst personal tragedy? You can omit this if you choose to do so. I wanted a stinger in here.

Nothing comes to mind. I guess i'm still pretty innocent.

Are you glad that winter is over or could you give less of a sh*t?

If you could swap music taste/knowledge with on person on MB, who would it be?

Wolverinewolfweiselpigeon. Really interesting taste and style, but I almost never plug with her. I thought about picking Neapolitan, but then I realized that I don't have to swap with him because we already plug so often together!
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote