Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 06:25 PM   #5849 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Are you nostalgic for the past or eager for the future?

Bit of both, but more the former.

You can only wear one shirt for the rest of your life. What does it say on it? Or does it not say anything at all?

Would be a normal well fitting shirt. #boringbastard

East or West coast? If you haven't been to one or either, what the f*ck are you doing with your life? If you're not in the US, you can guess as to which you'd like best.

From what I've seen, west, as I prefer hot weather, and it seems like there'd be more things there that I'd be interested in. East has NY but I don't care too much for big cities.

I don't know shit about the US though so that's all I can say really.

What's your worst personal tragedy? You can omit this if you choose to do so. I wanted a stinger in here.

I am very lucky as both my parents and my sister are all still alive and will hopefully be for many years to come, I've never had any serious health issues and I've never been homeless so not much to complain about. Getting expelled from school at 13 then not getting into another one wasn't great though. Shit education but I'm trying to put that right now

Are you glad that winter is over or could you give less of a sh*t?

Probably glad it's over, I like all the seasons but around this time of year when the sun starts coming out a bit more, and the flowers are growing and it smells nice outside, I just feel a bit more optimistic about everything and have more of a spring in my step

If you could swap music taste/knowledge with on person on MB, who would it be?

There are too many posters with 5* knowledge to name one.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote