Music Banter - View Single Post - Upcoming Album, looking for opinions and feedback.
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 02:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Plainview

Default Upcoming Album, looking for opinions and feedback.

Alright guys and gals? I've got an album that is in its final stages, and I have a roughly produced version. I'm basically looking for someone who would be willing to give it a listen and give me some feedback on the overall sound and concept as well as for the individual tracks. I didn't want to share the rough version with everyone so if anyone is interested then please drop me a PM. I'd really appreciate it!

The album is loosely based around a concept of death and rebirth, and is primarily an experimental electronic album, but their are elements of jazz, Hip-Hop, Psychedelia and plenty of other stuff in the mix. I suppose I'd compare it to Flying Lotus, sound-wise, with some Wonky elements, but I don't want to draw too many parallels as I'd like to think it stands up on its own.

As I said, if anyone would be willing to give me some thoughts on it, please let me know. Cheers people.
The overuse of babe/baby, the lack of any sort of discernible originality, the melodrama and the general sense of an especially heinous sort of hardcore vapid stupidity all make me want to jab my eyes out with a drill-press and then hang myself from the CN Tower with an electrified rope that sends shocks in excess of 10,000 volts through my body as I slowly die. While listening to Dream Theater.
Plainview is offline   Reply With Quote