Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 03:29 PM   #7543 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
When it was released in February it had quite a lot of problems and the Steam forums were littered with threads asking for fixes and people generally complaining about the quality of the remaster. I was hoping to do a LP with it but I couldn't get any recording software to work, every time I tried FRAPS, DxTory, or Mirilis Action! the game would crash so I scrapped that idea. I also believe it was released for consoles as well, but the game was keyboard controlled with a Resident Evil style tank control scheme so it works. Personally with both the XBone and PS4 using x86 architecture I don't think there should be any reason to not release everything as multiplatform.
I've made a list of all these games to play and where possible I'm always looking for a remaster if possible and I know that these games come with all kinds of patches, I had to go down that road to get the Fallout games to play properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
They seem to be a lot like GTA but just a bit more ridiculous. I started with Saints Row The Third and it seems to have it's own story. Doesn't really seem like it talks about much from the earlier games in the series, so I would say yeah, you can probably start anywhere.

I will also say that the game plays really well with a keyboard and mouse. Originally I thought I was going to need to use my PC controller, but I tried the keyboard and mouse and it's a lot better.
Well the reason is that I have like a million games to play and don't want to play all of the Saints Row games. Did you happen to say that you haven't yet played GTA 5? The reason I ask is that I thought that I was the only games player on the planet that still hadn't, have it but still waiting for the right moment to play it.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote