Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 11:20 AM   #32098 (permalink)
fiddler
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Could we get back to dating tips? cause i need some.

ive known this british girl over the net for like 4 yrs now, we've always had a little crush on each other but since we live so far apart we've never done anything about it BUT i recently was approved a credit card so now i can actually go see her!

The thing is idk if it's worth it, internet relationships i mean.
Not only am i afraid of being Catfished but i am also not sure if i can commit to all that it takes to be with that person.

See, i don't have the cash for an international fling so if i like a girl from another state ideally i should move to that state but that means starting a new life there, and in my case if things don't work out i'd be stranded in england!

Are internet relationships worth it? ~
Long distance relationships CAN work, but it takes a lot of hard work to make it happen. I honestly don't see the harm in exploring it a little. You might get your heart broken, or you might find the love of your life. you don't know until you recon the situation a little. If you let fear run your life, you'll never be happy with anything. Heartbreak is normal, it happens to everybody. You cry (or drink or whatever), you patch yourself up, learn what's to learn, patch yourself up, and move on. It's happened to all of us.

"Fear is an excuse to die, not to live."
fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote