Music Banter - View Single Post - Tell Me Your Favorite Band So I Can Tell You Why Manowar Is Better
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 04:25 PM   #30 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Britney Spears. Tehehehe.
I'm sorry, but I cannot answer this question, as thinking about the two artists has shorted circuited my brain with pleasure. I eagerly await the inevitable collaboration between the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
If you can come up with a legitimate reason why Manowar is better than The Doors…
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
I'm sorry for forgetting this one, but there is so much mediocrity to cover that it was inevitable that I would forget a few.

This is the grave site of Jim Morrison. See why has it been defaced? Some of it might have been done by real fans, but most of it was likely put up by douchebags just trying to be cool.

This is the grave site for dearly departed Manowar drummer Scott Columbus... probably.

Why the lack of graffiti?

Fear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aux-in View Post
Fav = Manowar

*sadly necessary snip*[/IMG]

What happens now?
Universal implosion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
Batty don't get used to it, but Manowar is one of the very few bands/groups that I can say that I pretty much like all of their stuff.
This man knows what's up. It takes a real man to be able to recognize the brilliance of the nearly ten-minute, symphonic buildup to the first song on Gods of War. Inferior men may call it "mindless dull" and "egotistically self-indulgent", but you and I know the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
But what if my favorite band is, like, all of everything that exists, bro? You can't compete with eternity, bro.
So your favorite band is also Manowar? Good man man/woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
Out of respect, I'll not trash .bob's fav band. He's earned that much deference. Just know, however, that you are wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I think that enjoying an artist ironically is one of the most obnoxious things a person can do.

Liking Manowar unironically is surprisingly (but not really) at least five times as obnoxious as that.
Says the man with the ironic mustache and avatar.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote