Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello thanks for allowing me to be here
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 01:15 AM   #87 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe_the_first View Post
Sort of. But leave it because it's too long and complicated for you.

Depends what you mean by US Government. Let's discuss it, you'll end up running away. They usually do when I hit them with stuff they can't handle and ruffle up their fluffy pink bunny rabbit world. Warning - I've being blowing away smart arse arguments for 13 years. So show me watcha got if you feel up to it? It's one of my hobbies watching smart arses get progressively cut down and their only escape has been to yellow belly out of the argument. My best advice is not to go there in the first place. it will only make you unhappy and me feeling smug - AGAIN.
continuing:-

No. They're made by hideous entities called Art Students

No. Actually Dunno ,Wasn't there. Don't care

No. Not usually.

No. Having said this Darwin says we all descended from Reptiles. Tee Hee

Betcha thought you were being a smart arse. You'll be sorry if you take it any further.

It may result in me being banned when you realise I'm not such a pushover and your comfort zone has been violated. Been there done it many times. and my reaction has always been
Oh Dear - How sad - Never mind - Move on.

I also believe I've made a damn sight more than four posts
The reason I asked you about whether or not you thought there was any truth to those conspiracy theories was I thought such a question might make you show your true colours. If you were a conspiracy nut, that would probably become apparent. Same if you weren't.

Now that you have cemented your position as a nut, I don't really see why I should bother arguing with you at all. To me, you've already lost most of your credibility. Whatever you believe in, I don't care enough to probe around in it.